Most women experience cellulite on their buttocks because this is a part of your body where a big portion of fat lies on. which makes them have to do the cover-up while wearing swimsuits or bikinis.
you might want to consider some of these buttock cellulite removal exercises:
How to Do:
Lunges are one of the most common exercises to work out your buttocks. Both walking and stationary lunges target all the lower-body muscles.
- Stand straight with hands on hips and feet slightly apart.
- Stretch your right leg forward and step on the entire foot.
- Dips slightly with your left leg until it touches the floor and then returns to its original position.
- Perform 3 sets of 15 exercises each, then change leg.
2. Squat Jumps
How to Do:
- Keeping your back straight, sit with hands on your head & feet kept apart.
- Now, jump up and get back to the starting position.
- Try to perform at least 3 sets of 15 exercises.
- While doing this exercise, tighten your abdominal muscles so that you can balance yourself while you’re jumping and landing on your toes.