Upper belly fat is one of the worst enemies of every person. Every person wants to look slim and fit, and upper belly fat crashes down all the dreams. Excess fat gets accumulated in all parts of our body, but the belly is one of the first parts to get affected by fat. Upper belly fat is very stubborn, and it is very difficult to get rid of excess fat from this region.
Even if a person is originally slim, but a little amount of fat in the upper belly region forms a pot belly, and makes the person look very odd and ugly. Upper belly fat looks very ugly, and it damages the entire personality of a person. Slim and fit people are always preferred over fat people, and staying fat free has many other advantages. So, if you want to stay fit and reduce your upper belly fat, then are some exercises, which can help you lose your upper belly fat.
1. ALTERNATING TOE TOUCHES:
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your back pressed against the floor.
- Elevate one leg up in the air while slowly lifting your torso off the ground. U
- Using the opposite arm, reach over and try to touch your toe. Remember to exhale while perform this part of the exercise.
- Slowly begin to lower your torso and arms back down to the starting position while inhaling.
- Repeat the movement on the other side. Repeat the movement.
- Try for three sets of 30 reps on each side.
Crunches are old school, but the key to using them is to keep going until it burns!
How To Do:
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent at a 45-degree angle.
- Place your hands across your chest and crunch upward, lifting only your upper back off the ground.
- Leave your lower back on the ground.
- Then come back down, but just before your shoulders touch the ground, crunch upward again.
- Throughout the movement, do not relax your abdominal muscles but keep them consistently tense.