Hemorrhoids are also known as piles. It refers to abnormal enlargement of veins in the anal sphincter of the rectum along the walls and below the mucous membrane. It is of two types- internal and external hemorrhoids. This is primarily due to an insistent increase in arterial pressure generally caused by untreated constipation and sometimes related with enduring diarrhea. The symptoms depend on the type present, which includes bleeding after defecation. If it is not treated on time, the condition can deteriorate. Treatment can be done by natural medication and sometimes surgery. Coconut oil is a mild cure for hemorrhoids. Coconut oil provides plenty of beneficial properties that help to heal the condition of hemorrhoids among which the most important is pain relieving properties. Here are some beast ways to use coconut oil for hemorrhoids.
Does Coconut Oil Work for Hemorrhoids?
Coconut oil is a mild cure for hemorrhoids.
- Coconut oil provides plenty of beneficial properties that help to heal the condition of hemorrhoids among which the most important is pain relieving properties.
- Coconut oil has the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties due to which it is used as a natural and internal remedy for hemorrhoids. It pacifies the swollen veins and endorses quick healing of the infection.
- Lauric acid is an important component of coconut oil as it actively acts against many viruses, fungi, and the gram-positive bacteria.
- Coconut oil also improves the bowel movement by lubricating the rectum and relieves constipation, which is the major cause of hemorrhoids.
- So, coconut oil prevents the microbial infection and can be used for healing cuts and wounds, thus useful in the hemorrhoid condition.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Hemorrhoids:
1. Coconut Oil for Hemorrhoids:
Coconut oil has the ability to fight against the inflammation and microbial infection, so it’s the best way to treat hemorrhoids naturally. It is absolutely safe and effective to apply it topically on the inflamed areas in the rectum or outside the anus.
- virgin coconut oil
- cotton ball
How to do:
- Take a Virgin coconut oil soaking dry cotton into it
- Applying it to the over the hemorrhoids.
- Then hold on it for 5 to 10 minutes.
Repetition: Apply coconut oil to the hemorrhoids 2-4 times regularly till it is totally cured.
Note: Use a fresh cotton ball every time for sustaining hygiene.
There is no scientific evidence; still, coconut oil has proved to be valuable for treating hemorrhoids when used topically.
2. Organic Coconut Oil for Hemorrhoids:
- Organic coconut oil is made from fresh coconuts and solid at room temperature.
- It comprises of medium-chain fatty acid molecules (MCFA), which are the strong fats and aid in preventing indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome.
- The consumption of organic virgin coconut oil is the finest way of adding good fats to the diet and thus improving health.
- It kills the germs in the stomach, thus serving in the appropriate digestion of the food and avoiding constipation.
- Organic coconut oil is not affected by heating at high temperature and therefore highly stable during cooking.
- It has a high proportion of essential nutrients like fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is strongly beneficial and improves the health.