- DEFICIT OF GLUCAGON
Glucagon can decrease your appetite and promotes fat digestion. The level of this one decreases after a stressful situation — and that is actually how certain people begin stress eating. But, the deficiency of glucagon might also indicate that there are problems with the kidneys, liver, or the pancreas.
- In order to increase the level of glucagon, it’s essential to normalize your eating habits. While taking long breaks between meals (without starving), the hormone will digest fat by itself. Some physical exercise might be helpful as well: a half hour workout significantly increases the level of glucagon in the blood.
- DEFICIT OF ADRENALINE
Adrenaline (also called epinephrine) boosts metabolic processes and burns fat tissue. It is as well all about the brightest emotions that you feel under certain (sometimes extreme) circumstances. In case you haven’t felt that rush in your life for a long time now, maybe it’s time for a change. And, lose weight as well.
- You shall not forget that adrenaline won’t change anything in your body unless you change your eating habits. Moreover, if you cut down on carbs (like white bread, corn, and rice), then the adrenaline, together with somatotropin, will actually start fighting your fat tissue. There are things that can boost an adrenaline rush and they are computer games, horror films, thrill rides, and even public speaking. Include a healthy diet to that and you’ll have the whole package and be on your way to your dream body
- Continue Article On Next Page
- EXCESS OF TESTOSTERONE
This hormone is considered to be the male hormone, but it also plays an important role in the female body. Having excess of testosterone leads to an increase in body weight and fat tissue is stored in the upper parts of the body (arms, chest, and neck).
- You might be able to lower the level of the hormone naturally. You will only need the help of phytoestrogen in soy, coffee, and whole grain products. The refined sugar should definitely be replaced with dates, sweet apples, and apricots.
- DEFICIT OF ADIPONECTIN
Having excess weight often mean lack of adiponectin, especially in terms the fat is mainly stored in the midsection. If it happened that you were diagnosed with diabetes type II, I is quite likely that the level of adiponectin in your body is too low.
Experts suggest that at some point it mightbe necessary to fight excess weight and other metabolic problems with adiponectin injections. They will surely help you lose weight and don’t interfere with your appetite.
- You should not neglect physical exercise and the best exercise that helps boost adiponectin is walking. It is actually recommended to walk at least 8,000 steps every day. There’s as well a great product that regulates the level of the hormone in your blood — pistachio nuts. Moreover, if you replace carbs in your diet with monounsaturated fats (like avocados, olives, olive oil), the fat will disappear even quicker.
All of the info that is presented in this article is for informative purposes only. All of advice shall be considered supplementary. If you are thinking you have any problems with hormones, please consult with your doctor because only a professional can give you the right diagnosis.