Baking soda masks:
Baking soda is an excellent natural bleaching agent that does no harm to your skin texture instead it makes your skin texture soft and smooth.
- Baking soda penetrates into the pores and exfoliates the dirt and dust particles giving you darker shade.
- It improves the skin texture as it enhances the production of skin collagen that gives your skin smooth and silky texture.
- Baking soda fights against the microbes and infections on the skin as it balances the pH of the skin and destroys the microbes’ colonies.
- Baking soda help removes excessive oil from the skin causing acne and blackheads on the skin. how to use baking soda for dark-spots.
- It lightens the skin shade as it contains bleaching agents that help in reducing the blemishes
I have just mentioned a few benefits of baking soda for the skin now you are going to read that how does it actually used in the right way to treat the issues.
Method 1: Baking soda with oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Oatmeal
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Apply this mixture with gentle fingers or soft brushes on the face and scrub slightly.
- Scrub moderately at the affected site and all over the face.
- Now wash with warm water and then apply coconut oil as a moisturizer.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a week for obvious results.
- Or you can just use baking soda powder with some water and scrub on the affected spots to lighten the shade of spots.
- Gradually you will feel that some spots get vanished after the first few sessions.