Does Castor oil Work for Stretch Marks:
The following points will highlight why castor oil works
- It is an important source of ricinoleic acid. This is a triglyceride, which keeps the skin healthy.
- It is an excellent moisturizer that locks in the moisture.
- The antibacterial properties help in fading it.
- The oil boosts collagen and elastin production that keeps the skin firm.
How to Use Castor oil for Stretch Marks:
1. Castor oil and Almond oil for Stretch Marks:
- 2 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- Mix the two oils in a bowl.
- Gently massage it on the affected area for 10 minutes
- Let it rest for 20 minutes
- Gently wipe away the oil with a towel.