4. Castor oil and Coconut oil for Stretch Marks:
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix the oils thoroughly in a bowl.
- Massage it in the affected areas for 30 minutes
- Let it rest for another 30 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry
Repetitions: 3 to 4 days a week.
Preparation Time: 3 to 4 minutes.
Best Time To Apply: Anytime during the day.
How It Work:
- Coconut oil penetrates very easily and boosts working with castor oil.
- Heals the inner layers of the skin.
Tips: Warm the oil before applying.
How Long Does it Take for Castor oil To Work on Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are very stubborn. They do not go away very fast and as pointed out already they do not disappear completely. If you religiously use the treatment according to directions then they are sure to start fading in a month or two. The exact time frame cannot be given as it also varies with skin type and the extent to which you have the marks.
These are some of the methods to use castor oil to reduce your stretch marks. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients then discontinue at once. And if you develop a rash, immediate medical attention must be required.